Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Productivity Rocks!

The boys were home from school today due to ice or, rather, the potential of it. It was nice to not have to get up at 6, or get everyone out the door in a rush, etc. We had a lazy morning of breakfast and Wii, but the twins got to arguing and fighting, and just wouldn't stop. So, we all know what happens next, right? HOUSEWORK!

Everyone got busy straightening the clutter out of the living room, playroom, and the boys' room. They all worked well together, things got done, floors were vacuumed, and lo and behold, Jacob found his school agenda, which he has been missing for weeks! Yes, I could have looked for it and found it long before now, but I am tired of finding the things they misplace. Time for him to do it. Plus, he got a first-hand lesson on how keeping things picked up makes life easier!

Woohoo, I love it when the whole family is productive! The kitchen and bathrooms are next!

2 comments:

CrunchyCon said...

Please come over and bring the kids. I could use the help.

Kelley said...

Well, we didn't get the kitchen and bathrooms done, but hey, progress is progress! If you lived nearer to me, I would gladly help you clean your house if you helped me clean mine!