Monday, January 26, 2009

Great site

I am a book lover! What's the fancy word for that, bibliophile? Anyhoo, that is me! And I don't have near enough time to read everything I want, if I plan to get any sleep, so there are stacks of books near my bed...my To Be Read pile. I love the library, but I invariably get a book, then don't get a chance to start it, or finish it, before it is due. Or I forget to take it back in time and rack up late fees. Which brings me to one of my favorite websites, and I wanted to make sure you know about it!

Paperbackswap is a great way to get those books I am dying to read, and not spend loads of money. All I have to do is list books I am willing to part with, then I look for books I want. I build up credits when people want my books, and I can then use those credits to get books for myself (or my boys!). All I have to pay is the postage it costs to mail the books I have listed to people who have requested them. I love it! According to Paperbackswap's tally, I have saved $167 on books!

So if you love to read like I do, are short on reading time, don't want to spend tons of money, and have some books you are willing to part with, then check out Paperbackswap. You will love it!

No comments: