Monday, January 19, 2009

ABC Game

I need something to blog, so here it is! I found this on a blog I read sometimes, and she said we should play the ABC game, so here it is!

A. Attached or single? attached

B. Best friend? Yes

C. Cake or pie? It depends on my mood. I like both

D. Dog or cat? If you know me, you know that I have a multitude of dogs, and 1 cat. I think I would say I am a dog person, though.

E. Essential item? cell phone 

F. Favorite color? Royal blue, though green is a close second 

G. Gummy bears or worms? Neither. I do like Gummy Lifesavers, though!

H. Hometown? I consider Malvern, Arkansas, to be my hometown. I was born in Memphis, but grew up in Malvern.

I. Favorite indulgence? internet

J. January or July? July 

K. Kids? Yes, I have three. : )

L. Life isn’t complete without? My family and friends.

M. Marriage date? October 6, 1990

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 sisters, 2 brothers.

O. Oranges or apples? Both

P. Phobias? Nothing comes to mind right now.

Q. Quote? "Bless it and release it!" My kids would say it should be, "Lose the attitude!"

R. Reasons to smile? My kids and husband

S. Season of choice? Fall

T. Travel dreams? I love to travel and am game for anywhere. I have never been to Europe or Australia and would love to visit there.

U. Unknown fact about me? I have a secret desire to be an avid scrapbooker. Own all the supplies, but have never done it!

V. Vegetable? I like most vegetables, except for turnip greens.

W. Worst habit? I can be verrrrrrrrrrrrry lazy.

X. X-ray or ultrasound? I have never had an X-ray, and won't have another ultrasound, hopefully, since I don't plan to have more kids. So, I guess X-ray.

Y. Your favorite restaurants? depends on the type of food

Z. Zodiac sign? Leo

No comments: