Friday, January 23, 2009

Announcing....

I am getting back to exercising! I went this morning for my first workout in forever, and made it through! I did the modified, beginner style, since it has been at least a year (more) since I did anything like that. And I only had to stop and rest once, when I got really lightheaded. Guess my heart isn't used to pumping that much blood!  I am doing this with a friend, at her house, and we have a standing appointment Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. So if I don't show up, I am letting her down as well as myself. Besides, I know she will shame me and ride me mercilessly if I don't show! LOL

I have announced this here and also on Facebook, so now I have to do it. Too many people know about it! All my friends out there, I need you to keep me honest.  And I need to remember that this is not just about losing weight and looking better but, more importantly, about being healthier and stronger and feeling better!

No comments: