Monday, December 22, 2008

The Adrenalin Junkie

That is the only explanation. My husband must be an adrenalin junkie! Why else would he wait until 3 days before Christmas to BEGIN his shopping? Especially this year, when he has had more consecutive free time at home in the last three months than in the last three years? He left this morning to be out the whole day, shopping. Oh, and did I mention he is a big Scrooge when it comes to crowds, so he will most likely be in a dandy mood when he gets home! Well, I guess he is a grown man. He did this to himself (but he did it to me, too! lol) He just better not make me suffer for it when he gets home.

That said, I love the bum.

2 comments:

SandyL said...

So how was he when he got home? My kids went shopping for me and Cecil yesterday... I gotta take Brittany today so she can buy her boyfriend something..

Kelley said...

Actually, he was fine! He and the boys went out shopping again today while I was at my voice teacher's. Guess I cannot call him Scrooge this year!