Monday, September 13, 2010

Wow, how long has it been???

I have been away from blogging for so long that I almost forgot I had one! Terrible, huh? However, I am back, thanks to my brother starting a blog on his new life in Croatia. I decided I needed to get back to blogging, although my entries will be nowhere near as adventurous as his!

Matthew and I did make it to Europe this summer, though, and I want to thank everyone (again) who donated and participated in fundraisers to help make it happen. We had a wonderful time, although it was very rushed and whirlwind! Not to mention humid and sticky, with no air conditioning anywhere, or at least that's how it seemed. A few places had a/c, but not very many. It was glorious, though, and I cannot wait to return!

Life right now is at its busiest - the boys are back in school, I am teaching at the college, playing piano for dance classes at the university, plus teaching private lessons and performing in a show. Although I love performing, I will be relieved when this run is over on October 10. It will be nice to have my evenings back. Andrew is very unhappy that I have to be away so much right now. It's kind of funny and pitiful. This is the first show I have done since May, so it isn't as if I have spent every evening away from home for the last four months instead of the last two weeks. But he is acting as if I've been away forever. Makes me sad. So I will be glad to stay home when the time comes.

Gotta run now and teach a quick piano lesson, then I get to be home tonight! The theatre is dark on Mondays, so no show tonight! Woohoo!!

Hopefully it won't be another year (!) before I return! Ciao for now!

No comments: