Saturday, October 25, 2008

Good Times

So, I am getting things out of the barn to decorate for Halloween. Last year, I barely put anything out, but this year, the Mothers of Multiples Halloween Carnival is at our house (another post altogether!), so I am putting out all the decorations, and getting a few new things. One of the things I decided to purchase was a Halloween cd. Found two that I really liked on Amazon, but they wouldn't get here in time unless I paid $20 in shipping. Ummm, no. So I went to Best Buy and Barnes and Noble. Found a couple, one of which was the Kidz Bop Halloween cd. Normally, I despise the Kidz Bop cds, but this one is actually not too bad, and has some adult singers on it, not just the kids. So, I got it. I am glad I did, because it has led to some really great times already! Driving home in the van last night, I popped it in. The whole family had such fun singing along with old favorites of Mom and Dad, and new favorites of the boys. Songs like Monster Mash, Purple People Eater, and best of all, Witch Doctor. It was so funny watching Andrew and Jacob trying to master the chorus!


Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang

Walla walla, bing bang

Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang

Walla walla, bing bang...

Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang

Walla walla, bing bang

Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang

Walla walla, bing bang


It was comical to watch them trying to keep up, especially since the chorus gets faster and faster at the end. Add to that the fact that Andrew is still missing his two front teeth, and the end result is lots of giggling and laughing! We had a blast all the way home.


The downside? That stupid chorus ran through my head all night long!

No comments: